
So after the Jenkins family Christmas we headed down to Charlotte to see Frank's Dad Frank, his wife Whitney, and Frank's sister Tori. We had made plans to go to a wonderful Sunday Brunch downtown....it was soooooooo GOOD!!!!! It was like a little piece of heaven to the pregnant lady!!! They had everything on their buffet...Shrimp and Grits, Fresh Fruit, waffles, french toast....YUMMY!!! It was so delicious and we stayed there for hours just munching and talking. It was really nice to get a good long visit in with them. After we ate we decided to go see the decorations set up in downtown Charlotte. They really do it up down there! I wish that I had some pics...I will try to get Whitney to send me some. It looked so lovely.
After that we drove to Fries Virginia to Frank's Mom Vickie and her husband Mark's mountain house for the rest of Christmas with them. It was freezing cold, but we just stayed inside being lazy! We got so relaxed we lost track of time. I really enjoyed the alone time with them. I haven't really gotten to know them much because of us living in Virignia so it was a really plesant trip. We watched old Christmas movies and even went to a dinner theater show. That is where the pic of me and Frank with Santa was.
I hope everyone out here had as good a Christmas as we did!






No comments:
Post a Comment