Let me just tell ya'll Frank and I have the best friends in the world! Our friends from Williamsburg (Jason and Kim) have been so excited to hear the news that we were finally pregnant they have been spoiling us rotten with sweet little gifts, but the best news we got about a month ago! Their little one, Brooke, had finally out grown her baby bed and wanted to know if Frankie would like her crib! Not only was she generous enough to give us her crib but she gave us her changing table, toys and even some of her brothers clothes! She is too kind! It was so exciting to have Jason and Frank put it together last Saturday!! We can't wait to get it all set up and put in order! Every time I walk past that room I have to go in and sneak a peek at his little bed! I couldn't wait to see what it would look like with some of the bedding on it either so I tried it out! Now all we need to do is touch up paint the furniture and get some color on the walls and we will be all set! Thanks so much Jason, Kim, Jeremy, Dylan and Brooke! We love you guys!
Plus I have some exciting news...Frank has finally chosen the baby's name! Our little boy's name will be Frank Samuel Marti! Frank said if he was going to be named for him he might as well be named for me too! Not to mention he will still have the same initials as his Daddy, his Abuelo and his Bisabuelo!






3 comments:
I did the same thing... both my kids rooms were set up as soon as I knew what I was having. You'll love just sitting in that room before the baby comes!
There's nothing wrong with "nesting" early..I Loooove the room! and you guys picked s great name : ) I can't wait to meet your little guy!
Awww, Heather you look so cute! I hope everything is going well for you and you are taking it easy. I am terrible at checking blogs! I barely get things written on mine anymore. But I just wanted to check in and I am glad I did! You look precious!
Take care
Post a Comment