Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Love Some Singing and Dancing...


So I just got through watching the movie Hairspray! I know it took long enough huh. I know people will think I am a total dork, but I love me some Musicals!! This movie was GREAT!!! I thought it was sooo funny and loved the songs!! John Travolta as a woman...too much!! I tell ya people bring on the song and dance and I can stay infront of the stage or tv for hours!!!! My husband is slowly coming to the "dark" side as well. Since we have been together we have gone to see several broadway shows. Frank's first show was the Lion King....he hated to admit it but he loved it. I love that we have this to share. Now we just have to work on getting him to the ballet and the opera....what do you think ladies....do you think it will happen???? I guess I will just have to make due with him watching Gigi and Singing in the Rain with me! Hahaha!

1 comment:

dena4kids said...

I love this movie! So did Nathan!! lol!!